The TiPES WP6 Team invites you to join the upcoming TiPES online workshop: “Challenges and new directions in risk analysis, decision making and policy advice for climate change.” It will take place on March 11th, 2022, from 10am to 1pm.
There will be four talks, followed by a panel discussion.
- Simon Sharpe (University College London, IIPP)
- Steve Keen (University College London, ISRS)
- Ted Shepherd (University of Reading)
- Thomas Stocker (University of Bern, OCCR)
- Strength and pitfalls of cost-benefit analyses, and integrated assessment models for climate risk management and policy advice.
- Storyline approaches as an alternative to probabilistic assessments, to deal with different kinds of uncertainty.
- Policy needs and responsibilities in climate risk management, and challenges in communication with policy makers.
For further details, please see the website for the workshop. For access, there will be a Zoom link circulated.