New publications and reports will be added to this page over the course of the project.
- Jan Swierczek-Jereczek et al., 2023. Time-scale synchronisation of oscillatory responses can lead to non-monotonous R-tipping. Scientific Reports
- Sacha Sinet et al., 2023. AMOC Stabilization Under the Interaction With Tipping Polar Ice Sheets, Geophysical Research Letters
- Oliver Mehling et al., 2022. High Latitude precipitation as a driver of multicentennial variability of the AMOC in a climate model of intermediate complexity, Climate Dynamics
- Paolo Bernuzzi and Christian Kuehn, 2023. Bifurcations and Early-Warning Signs for SPDEs with Spatial Heterogeneity. Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations
- Valerian Jaques-Dumas et al. 2023. Data-driven methods to estimate the committor function in conceptual ocean models. Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics